Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  American Gods    Are these actually rumored Ideas that Neil threw away?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are these actually rumored Ideas that Neil threw away?
 Login/Join

posted
I heard rumors a long time ago about some "Coming to America" "Old Gods" that I thought were amazing ideas but I can only guess they are rumors and lies. If not can anyone confirm?

Shortly after the original book came out 9/11/01 happened, and I heard a rumor that Neil after doing a rewritten unabridged version of the book thought it would be interesting if flight 93 (that went down in PA) had Allah fighting against the hijackers for taking his name. He was so angered he drove the plane into the ground and deep into the earth.

Also ...

Back in the day their was Internment camps for Asians in America, during this time one child had brought a Japanese Oni to America.

Is either of these rumors true? If so is it actually in any of the spin off book(s) from American Gods?

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post