Just finished this but read it in chunks over an annoyingly long amount of time so may have just forgotten things. My questions are regarding Laura at the end of the book:
1. So Laura kills Mr Town as she did the other two Men in Black. How did she know who he was and that this was something she should do?
2. How did she know where to be on the road and that he would pick her up?
3. She knew the importance of the stick. How?
4. If she hadn't done what she did would that have been it for Shadow and co?
Does anyone else find this whole part a bit too convinient? Unless of course I've just missed something.
1.They were in the car for a few hours and Town mentioned that he and the two who died were "like the three musketeers." She's got some weird sixth sense stuff going on so that might help.
2.The whole region was difficult to navigate, Town took hours to drive in and out. Whichever consciousness or power that controlled that could have linked them up, or Laura may just have been headed for the closest major road.
3. Town had spent hours in the car for this stick and again, Laura has some sort of sixth sense. He eventually tells her to wait in the car while he delivers his stick to Mr. World. Whether or not she knew precisely what it was is questionable but she definitely knew it was significant.
4. An immaterial Wednesday and dying Loki were unable to stop him, if they had been able to stop him, the battle would probably go ahead and their plan would have succeeded.
|Powered by Social Strata|