New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tattoo ideas
 Login/Join

Picture of Novaman74
posted
I need my Sandman peeps to come together and help me brainstorm some tattoo ideas relating to Sandman (the series or the character). I'm thinking something small and easily recognizable to a fan. Just throw ideas out there. Whatever comes to mind. I'm in the planning phase at this point, but I think a Sandman tattoo is in my future.
Thanks.

Posts: 9 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Novaman74
posted Hide Post
Right, well, thanks for nothing. It doesn't matter, anyway. I've figured out what I'm going to do, and no, I'm not going to say. There's probably a section on the boards where I should post the picture once I get the tattoo, and I'll do so.

Posts: 9 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hart
posted Hide Post
Heyla, Novaman

Sorry but this was likely just bad timing on the post. A good number of fans were away from home at the House on the Rock for a celebration. I know that I am just now getting back into my normal scheme of things, for instance.

Glad you thought of something you liked despite the circumstances, though, good luck with the results. -wave-

-r

Death-fascinated apprentice-Gaiman-stalker-in-training

Shopping List. Help with ideas?

Posts: 114 | Location: Hammond, LA | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
the key to hell is a popular one.

this is also a very quiet area of the board.

and yes, we do have a pictures of the posters tattoos section in the Worlds End, which you are of course very welcome to post in.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20556 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
sorry about that novaman, i'm not good at giving other people advice about what tattoos they should get, i end up just wanting to get those things done and then getting angry if someone gets it before me

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this was my plan

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's mine. Got it Saturday at C2E2.

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Morningstar
posted Hide Post
Mijet, that is beyond awesome.

Posts: 9 | Location: Manila | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EndlessKnight
posted Hide Post

my own delirium tattoo in progress. lots of work left though.

gotta work the shading of her face, and continue melding it into the the old fire/water yin yang I had. plus recoloring the entire yin/yang to make it better fit with the hues and tones of her.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just added another section yesterday.

Posts: 3 | Registered: March 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@mijet

That tattoo is sick. I have one of "death" already and the one of "dream" is almost finished. When I figure out how to link to or post pics I'll put mine up so you all can see them.

Posts: 9 | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EndlessKnight
posted Hide Post
update on Del

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Delirium tattoo as well (still in progress).

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mephys
posted Hide Post
Wow! Your inks are beauteus! I am also going to get a tattoo, the most poignant frame for me is from: a dolls house, when dream 'rescues' Rose in " the collectors" so thats the image for me.

Posts: 8 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Start of my Sandman/Endless sleeve Smile

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Part 2

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post