Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    I have a complete collection of original sandman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have a complete collection of original sandman
 Login/Join

posted
I have a complete collection of original Sandman single comics from 1989 and am trying to find out the value of them. I tried overstreet but I am looking for some other suggestions. I Still really love them but they are just in storage. Any ideas?

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Have you scouted ebay to see if any collections have been sold and what they went for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah spent the afternoon doing that. I just listed them on ebay and kijijii. I just took the separate amount of each from Overstreet and added them together. I didn't see anything else like them, so I am guessing?

Posts: 2 | Registered: July 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also having some old collection of sadman comics.I will keep this collection with me till the end because it very precious for me.

Posts: 1 | Location: New York | Registered: August 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post