Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    Anyone going as a Gaiman character for Halloween?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone going as a Gaiman character for Halloween?
 Login/Join

raises plants that kill
Picture of SiiriC
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I noticed that too. Kid looks a little dopey, but still -- Morpheus is way cool.
quote:
Who could play Morpheus?
Film-wise, I think animation with Peter Murphy's voice would work.

Mutant of the Freakness

Posts: 125 | Location: Maine USA | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vindictive Songbird
posted Hide Post
Or Peter Murphy like 20 years ago could've played him outright. As it is... I really have no idea.

I actually dressed up as Despair this past Halloween. Long story short I put on a bra and underwear and let my friends paint me grey. Josh even forged a hook ring for me. I don't have pictures because Phil took them to scan them into his computer and hasn't given them back yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No thank you!" - The Joker, 'Joker's Millions'.

The shadows inside - Controlling my life
The confusion blinds my eyes
Facing the signs, I'm losing my mind
Always I'm stranded here
- Stranded, Julien-K

Posts: 139 | Location: Behind the Redwood Curtain, CA | Registered: February 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
raises plants that kill
Picture of SiiriC
posted Hide Post
Despair is, unfortunately, the only Endless I could believably pose as.

Mutant of the Freakness

Posts: 125 | Location: Maine USA | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vindictive Songbird
posted Hide Post
Hahaha, well I didn't get Despair because I'm heavy set, I chose her. Besides I already had the tusk like teeth from another costume. But there were seven of us and we went as the Endless. Not because my friends are Gaiman fans but because they just liked the way the characters looked. Josh as Destruction was very fitting, so was Phil as Destiny.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No thank you!" - The Joker, 'Joker's Millions'.

The shadows inside - Controlling my life
The confusion blinds my eyes
Facing the signs, I'm losing my mind
Always I'm stranded here
- Stranded, Julien-K

Posts: 139 | Location: Behind the Redwood Curtain, CA | Registered: February 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
raises plants that kill
Picture of SiiriC
posted Hide Post
I, for one, would very much like to see the picture -- so tell this Phil guy to get some hustle on. Wink

Mutant of the Freakness