Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    A couple paintings of mine(delirium and desire)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple paintings of mine(delirium and desire)
 Login/Join

Picture of EndlessKnight
posted
a few paintings I did recently. delirium is 30"x40" and the second one, desire, is 48x36, both are oil on canvas

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! I would definitely hang those in my apartment. Big Grin

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
They're really good!

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually am not getting words to express how beautiful these paintings are...This work of yours reflects your talent in this field..Just love your paintings..

Posts: 1 | Location: Glen Oaks Blvd Apt 10 Sioux City, IA | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paintings are so beautiful. You should make one gallery of it. And tell me the address where you organize the function of display your pictures.

Posts: 1 | Location: 3777 Churchill Ln, Helena, MT 59602 | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captaindamnit
posted Hide Post
Desire is flat out haunting. Again, well done!

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually am not getting words to express how beautiful these paintings are...This work of yours reflects your talent in this field..Just love your paintings..
Netrostar

Netrostar helped over 100 corporations to gain a competitive edge so far. The company serves virtually every industry and has clients on all continents (in 40 countries worldwide). <a href="http://www.slideshare.net/netrostar">Netrostar</a> mission is to become longterm, trusted partners for all their clients that understand their business strategic objectives and drive their growth.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post