Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    Non-fiction Writing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-fiction Writing
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Neil: I am very happy to learn you have written a mash of essay-like materials. I think you refer to it as 'burbling' in the recent blog-post. Well, sport, I'm all about burbling and have done so professionally and recreationally, and think it a fine thing. You express a modicum of trepidation and I want to assure you it is not 'a thing' that deserves angst. I wish you well in this and look forward to savoring some burbles.

You may remember me from ICFA conferences: we played Murder on the rooftop in Dania/Hollywood Fl, as well as stole a TV/VCR to show the Neverwhere video series, as well as did a panel session on your work that you attended. I was the one who started in on Joseph Campbell. Had give you a copy of a paper I presented that was organized in panels, rather than pages, sort-of. Currently teaching American Gods next week. What fun!

Scott

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post