Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    24-hour Diner Short Film
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

24-hour Diner Short Film
 Login/Join

Poisoner of Chonae
Picture of sammael
posted
I haven't posted here in a long time but wanted to share this. I saw this post oo Facebook about a short live-action film based on Sandman #6 24-hour Diner and followed this link: https://vimeo.com/223025116
I'm watching and downloading it now in case DC/Vertigo or Warner Bros catch wind of it and try to kill it off because of copyright infringement or some bs - this is fanart at it's best - not made for profit, but as an homage to great fiction, a work of love but the powers-that-be at the profiteering multi-conglomerates probably won't see it that way. Enjoy.

Question:
Did you enjoy it?

Choices:
Yes.
No.
Sorry, what was the question again?

cause and effect:
the best often die by their own hand just to get away, and those left behind can never quite understand why anybody
would ever want to get away
from them.
Charles Bukowski Septuagenarian Stew

Posts: 243 | Location: lies to the east of Eden | Registered: February 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post