Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    Sandman 10 Volume PB Slipcase Set – Words Cut off at Top of Pages
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sandman 10 Volume PB Slipcase Set – Words Cut off at Top of Pages
 Login/Join

posted
My copy of the Sandman 10 volume paperback slipcase set (recolored edition) has words cut off at the top of some pages.
So far, I've only noticed it in Volume 1 - Preludes & Nocturnes.
Some examples:
In Imperfect Hosts, the page with Lucian saying to the Sandman “Strange century for all of us, My Lord.”
Then on the next page with the speech bubble with ‘...Mad Madonna Witch...’
In Dream a Little Dream of Me, the frame with the Sandman in the taxi with John Constantine.
“I’m parched. I took off without me tea.”
A few pages later:
“The electricity’s cut off. There’s six months’ worth of mail on the doormat…”

Does anyone know if this is common? Does anyone else have pages with words (sometimes parts of sentences) cut off at the top? I'm getting ready to send it back for a replacement and was wondering what my chances are of getting another edition with the same flaws.
It would also be helpful to hear from anyone that has this set without the flaws on the pages I mentioned.
Thanks for any comments.

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 31, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post