Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    Sandman Original Art
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sandman Original Art
 Login/Join

Picture of jhalperyn
posted
Greetings All,

Last year, I finally began collecting Sandman original art. Before then, it never clicked with me that I could own original pages from the series. So, firstly, I invite you to have a tour through what I've been fortunate enough to find thus far:

A Gallery of Dreams!

Also, I wanted to put a call out to anyone who has some Sandman original pages they might be willing to part with, or might have a lead as to where some are...They are difficult to come by, so I figured I'd stop in here to ask.

Thanks for reading, and for visiting my collection!

Best,

Jonathan

http://cafurl.com?i=143 <-- My Sandman Original Art Gallery

Posts: 4 | Location: NYC | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the original crazy ratbastard
Picture of Lawerence McWhiskeyson
posted Hide Post
You know, this is interesting because of Neil's Journal post today (02/16/06) about Absolute Sandman.

I have a couple of pages; one from Brief Lives and one from Kindly Ones.

Hey you Boardinites!
Are any of you Sandman page owners?

Marc Hempel puked on the one I bought from him and charged an extra 100 bucks.

I..
I...
I think I should 'get' him for that.

Should I feel that way?

"Witches. Flying monkeys. I's never goin' take PCP again."

Posts: 1109 | Location: Elk Grove Village,IL | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jhalperyn
posted Hide Post
Hello All,

Recently, my expensive habits have caught up with me so some of my lovely (and expensive) art is for sale. A bunch is for sale in my gallery (listed above) and there's quite a bit on Ebay as well! Feel free to have a look here:

My loss is your gain? Satiate your Sandman cravings!

Best,

Jonathan

edit : link removed by Aitapata/Amy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aitapata,

Posts: 4 | Location: NYC | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Hi!

From our FAQs :

quote:
B. Spam
No spam is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
*Newcomers asking for attention for their website/cause/book/etc. We expect posters to come to contribute not to use us.
*Ebay promotions. We do not allow any ebay promotions either from newcomers or old timers, even if the item is a super-rare Neil item. On the rare occasion, an ebay link will be allowed, usually if the proceeds are all for charity, but the link must be approved by the mods first.
*Self-promotion. For newcomers, it is generally not tolerated. We feel like we're being used. For old-timers, it is more tolerated as it's more about sharing your life. If you don't know if something should be posted, please contact the mods.

Thanks,

Amy

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jhalperyn
posted Hide Post
Many apologies! Is there anyplace legitimate that this information can be posted? How about a Neil swaps room in the future?

Best,

J

Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
That's something we've been trying to set up for some time now. The movement of webmisstresses has been slowing that down a smidgen. But we're working on it!

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kitmarlowescot2
posted Hide Post
Wow that was neat, thank you.

"Smile....for tomorrow will be worse"
~ Mandy from the Grim Adventures of Bill and Mandy

"I use to think the brain was the most important organ in the body, until I realized who was telling me that."
- Emo Phillips

Posts: 60 | Registered: October 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sonofahungryghost
posted Hide Post
I thought I'd revive this thread, at least for a little bit! I have my own (small) collection of pages from The Sandman, and am always interested in getting my hands on more. If you'd like to send one to a good home, please consider dropping me a line!

My Gallery

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So how do you find all these collectible pieces? You really got me thinking about the world of possibilities out there, where do you start? The only resource I could think of for now in my case is Cincinnati classifieds . I doubt I could find this type of art in the local stores... Please share some tips!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Page 4 from issue 10 and have it signed by Mike. This is the page in Desire's gallery.

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post