Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    Whose realm do you like most?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whose realm do you like most?
 Login/Join

Picture of Killala
posted
I think most answers will be "Dream's one" Big Grin And this is my answer as well. His realm is so fascinating because it's the whole kingdom of some sort, with a castle and we can't forget about the fact that there are all those entities who live in there - the rest of the Endless live alone. But I like Destiny's garden realm too, I would LOVE to explore it. I like silence and solitude so I wouldn't be bothered by anyone in there. I like also Desire's statue of a house. I wish we saw Destruction's realm and Death's one (until we assume her realm is very small, just her apartment and that's all).

Question:
Who has the coolest realm?

Choices:
Destiny
Dream
Desire
Despair
Delirium

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2119876/ - my Sandman and other fanfics Smile

Posts: 76 | Location: Poland | Registered: August 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killala
posted Hide Post
Hmm... there must be an error... I voted for Dream and it was accepted as Destiny.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Killala,

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2119876/ - my Sandman and other fanfics Smile

Posts: 76 | Location: Poland | Registered: August 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really liked this information.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mephys
posted Hide Post
Since I was very young I've had dreams of a labyrinth maze, I had to solve the challenges I faced irl as I traveled the labyrinth.
As an adult I found a real labyrinth, a small one, and have been to it a few times, as you walk it, and it seems like you are going over the same spot again, you begin to realize near the end, that you've been moving forward the whole time. Its an excellent metaphor for life, and challenges in life, sometimes you have to do what feels like steps backward over where you've been in order to learn and move forward, and that would seem to be why Destiny's Garden is my favorite, that it reminds me of that lesson.

Posts: 8 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post