Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Sandman    Papers on Morpheus/Death relationship
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Papers on Morpheus/Death relationship
 Login/Join

posted
I'd like to write a paper on Morpheus and Death's relationship in the Sandman and some other things and I can't really find anything on that anywhere as reference...
Do you guys know anything in that area that might help? I wondered if the Absolute Sandman or The Sandman Companion might have something, but I kinda need to know in advance because I'd have to buy the book to do it and they're kind of expensive around here...

I'd appreciate anything you can throw at me!
Thanks+.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
You might want to try The Sandman Papers edited by Joe Sanders and/or The Neil Gaiman Reader edited by Darrell Schweitzer.

And definitely look at Hy Bender's The Sandman Companion, along with the first Absolute Sandman and Absolute Death if you can. There might be some information in the forwards and afterwards.

Good luck.

Posts: 6055 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post