Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    N.Gaiman, Defender of the Procrastination
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

N.Gaiman, Defender of the Procrastination
 Login/Join

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted
I think I'd rather have George R.R. Martin smash my guitar than have Neil shame me at Comic-Con.

quote:
Game of Thrones author George R. R. Martin made a special appearance at the show of comedy musicians Paul & Storm during Comic-Con this weekend, smashing one of their guitars in (faux) outrage after they launched into their song “Write Like the Wind,” which admonishes the fantasy author to finish his popular book series more quickly. Sandman author Neil Gaiman, who famously told demanding Game of Thrones fans that “George R. R. Martin is not your bitch,” also appeared on stage and demanded an apology from the duo.

“George R. R. Martin is what?” he asked. “George R. R. Martin is not our bitch,” the musicians mumbled back.

yes i know it was a skit, but still...  

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the informative post.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I love Paul and Storm's song, I love George R R Martin smashing the guitar - and I love Mr Neil telling fans that he's not their/our bitch (but I wish he'd hurry up too!)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post