Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    Neil and Sexual Fantasies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil and Sexual Fantasies
 Login/Join

posted
OK, for reasons that shall remain... cryptic... I just Googled the phrase, "I had a sexual fantasy about Neil Gaiman". Astonishingly, there were NO hits on Google. How could this possibly be? Considering all the in person and online swooning over His Hotness, surely this phenomenon must have been explored online.

Or are we all really dreaming about a quiet night in with Neil over a roaring fire during which... we have a good chat? Which, come to think of it, also sounds lovely.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QueenOftheNight:
OK, for reasons that shall remain... cryptic... I just Googled the phrase, "I had a sexual fantasy about Neil Gaiman". Astonishingly, there were NO hits on Google. How could this possibly be?

Maybe because we don't want to hear about it if you have?

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15466 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Eeeyeah. Cryptic.

Seriously? That's your first post?

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24366 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Considering all the in person and online swooning over His Hotness, surely this phenomenon must have been explored online.

Nope. Because online is *public*. What you are suggesting is that it surprises you that people don't explore their sexual fantasies -whatever they be- publicly. Which to my mind isn't so very surprising.
Most people don't, you know. Private thoughts usually remain just that. Private. And certainly not googlable. (Which is what this message board is, incidentally.)

Our thoughts are our own. And sex doesn't necissarily feature in them. Why should it?

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I lust after the man's library, but I don't think that counts as a sexual fantasy, since I don't want to hump the bookshelves.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25173 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
posted Hide Post
That's a funny coincidence Maeve. A friend of mine who met Neil at her bookstore wrote on her (closed) Twitter page:
"Now I know why I was so impossibly attracted to NG http://bit.ly/3V9Z5s"

Posts: 279 | Location: WGB | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
It's still funny though that although there are only a handful of posts in here - about 500 people have viewed it!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2662 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm right there with you Queeny! Neil Gaiman has a sexy brain, and i frequently fascinate about having his genius babies... or even better, being a character in one of his books! OOH i just got chills, hehe

i <3 neil and im nt afraid to say so

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ElMonstro
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha. You crazy fangirls. God bless ya.

Yeah, just here to gush like a fanboy.

Posts: 4 | Registered: November 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gneil Before Zod
posted Hide Post
It's funny, I thought this would be a discussion about the sexual themes in Neil's work.

Really, you gotta wonder about the guy. I may never understand what went through his head when he typed that description of the troll's junk in Troll Bridge. I find that he usually handles the subject in interesting albeit often terrifying ways, as in American Gods.

On-topic: No, I don't fantasize sexually about Neil. I'd quite like to have a chat with him, though.

----

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." ~ Mel Brooks

Posts: 10 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HedgehogKate
posted Hide Post
I can't help but wonder if this was not brought on by the recent suggestive banana eating bit mentioned in the kick starter video.

Razz

Posts: 2 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rae Dragon
posted Hide Post
before i ever read a book of his i had dreams about neil... but to be honest i think he was the psychopomp come to take my soul away... the best part was he looked exactly like the picture i later found on the back cover of Coraline. As if that book wasn't creepy enough, i had He Who Shall Collect Me Before the End staring at me. Shudder.

that is not to say that neil isn't sexy in his own rite. as is his lovely wife

"Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for humans are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Posts: 27 | Location: Victorville, CA, USA | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i read somewhere he was coming out of the closet as his retirement plan...

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QueenOftheNight:
OK, for reasons that shall remain... cryptic... I just Googled the phrase, "I had a sexual fantasy about Neil Gaiman". Astonishingly, there were NO hits on Google. How could this possibly be? Considering all the in person and online swooning over His Hotness, surely this phenomenon must have been explored online.

Or are we all really dreaming about a quiet night in with Neil over a roaring fire during which... we have a good chat? Which, come to think of it, also sounds lovely.

best first post ever...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KopyCat,

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anonymouse:
i read somewhere he was coming out of the closet as his retirement plan...

bisexuality only doubles your chances of anything happening..

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post