Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    He's doing The Simpsons!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He's doing The Simpsons!
 Login/Join

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted
Neil was Tweeting clues to his Seekrit New Project.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeeZee,

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I thought he wanted to be a head in a jar on Futurama?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Well THAT could still happen.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post