Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    Which director should attempt to shoot SANDMAN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which director should attempt to shoot SANDMAN
 Login/Join

Picture of Aramir
posted
i was always thinking how bad i wanted a Sandman movie but as Neil said he would rather have none Sandman movie than a bad Sandman movie...so If there was a chance that a director should be involved in the whole project...who would it be??

Question:
Which director should attempt to shoot SANDMAN according to your opinion?

Choices:
Guillermo del Toro
Tim Burton
Sam Raimi
Bryan Singer
Zack Snyder
Other

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Starchild10
posted Hide Post
I voted for Tim Burton. If not, then Terry Gilliam. I noticed he wasn't on the list.

"All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost." ~ Tolkien

Posts: 7 | Registered: April 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nisi
posted Hide Post
This was a hot topic of debate with a friend of mine and I for a long time back in the day. What we finally agreed upon was that it would be much more interesting to let various directors direct different segments. Also, as Dream himself changes appearance depending upon who is perceiving him, it would be interesting to have different actors play him.

I like the list you've started. I would also add John Carpenter to the list, and possibly Ridley Scott.

Stars is easy, people is hard. - Granny Weatherwax

Posts: 36 | Location: Lincoln, Nebraska | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post