Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    Neil Gaiman's favorite book!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neil Gaiman's favorite book!
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys! We have an author study and I'm doing Neil Gaiman, woohooo! Please help me with these questions. Frown

Question:
What is Neil Gaiman's favorite book he has written?

Choices:
The Sandman
Good Omens
Stardust
Coraline
American Gods

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
I'm mildly confused - do you mean, "Which of these is your favourite?" or, "Which of these do you think is Neil's favourite?"

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, haha! Which of these do you think is Neil's favourite? Smile

speaks Sanskrit in three different languages
Picture of MichaelJOwens
posted Hide Post
Just a guess, but, "Let's kill Hitler"? Second choice, "You will feel a slight tingling sensation and then death." I could flip a coin; I'm not certain.

------------------------------
"I lost some time once; it's always in the last place you look for it."--Delirium

Posts: 31 | Registered: October 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
speaks Sanskrit in three different languages
Picture of MichaelJOwens
posted Hide Post
Ashley, I'm not sure about right now, but in the past Neil has always considered MR. PUNCH to be his favorite work. As far as novels go I'd just have to guess and say Stardust. It's a classic fairy tale and it looks like it would be fun to write.

------------------------------
"I lost some time once; it's always in the last place you look for it."--Delirium

Posts: 31 | Registered: October 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the clarification, Ashley - I voted for Coraline. He's talked before about how he likes doing the audiobooks for his children's books and went on about it a lot on the blog, moreso than he did the Stardust movie, in my perception.

Like Michael, I think his answer would be Mr. Punch.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!! Smile