Find
Notify
Tools

Colbert Report
 Login/Join

mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted
I was just wondering if anybody else saw Neil out talking the talker last night?

And Mod's I didn't know which of the Neil related threads to put this in, so feel free to move it!

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
I have to watch it today. Lorraine said that everyone was pleased after the taping, had fun and Colbert and staff were great.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I'm a'gonna look on YouTube - their site has a very nice message saying we can't access the programs in the UK, but to please not send any Red Coats this time Big Grin

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Domitella:
I'm a'gonna look on YouTube - their site has a very nice message saying we can't access the programs in the UK, but to please not send any Red Coats this time Big Grin

That's weird - I can watch it no problem here in Yew-rope...

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
They want to force people to watch it on FX UK, that's why we have troubles. We're taping tonight's in hope that it'll be the one!

----------------------------------------------------------
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
the first guest was the Ex-military head dude

so he was laying it thick with the american patriotic stuff

*does not want*

Posts: 9895 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
waggish jackanape
Picture of Royko
posted Hide Post
I saw it! Was good!

---------------------------------------------------------------
So fluffy you could die.
(blog)

Posts: 6917 | Location: Chicago | Registered: October 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
whee! thank goodness for hulu.com! That was fun and I wants more.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of ArkanGL
posted Hide Post
That was good.

Especially Tom Bombadil Smile

Posts: 149 | Location: Vancouver | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
He wore a suit! Eek

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:
He wore a suit! Eek

apparently because of unexpected traveling, he didn't have a leather jacket.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
He looked quite natural in his suit, like a 4 year-old in church.

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
yeah the suit threw me too

and i don't like Tom Bombadil because of the songs too Big Grin

Also Colbert is the biggest geek!

Wigber
Picture of ArkanGL
posted Hide Post
I do like Tom Bombadil a lot.

It's not the songs, it's the all-powerfulness.

Posts: 149 | Location: Vancouver | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
I think he looked pretty relaxed in the suit for being on Colbert. Leave it to Murphy's Law to have his jacket was elsewhere, but he still rolled with it nicely.
I feel like Colbert likes him and they were playing off of each other really well.
Colbert even gave him the 'HEYYY WATCH IT MISTER' pointy finger too! I laughed out loud! Cool

Sometimes I'm a geek though probably.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtguyChuck:

Sometimes I'm a geek though probably.

I think you'll fit in here just fine. Smile

Welcome aboard!

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
You Rock Maeve!! I toast you with a green beer!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Kradlum
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already seen it, it's on slashfilm.

Posts: 214 | Location: London | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was actually at the filming, and thought he did great. Of course, now I have to write a children's book called "Fuck it, we're all going to die." (Actually, I'm doing it already.)

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
CULF- - -I'll be the illustrator!
Let's do lunch! : )