Engaged - Amanda
 Login/Join

posted
Wink Congrats.

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Neil doesn't read the board. You may want to send this in via the FAQ line link on the main neilgaiman.com page.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, for some reason I thought I might've had a outside shot. Oh well, I hope she's great gal.

Not mother?

Posts: 86 | Registered: November 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
A -very- outside chance Larry.

But we love you Big Grin

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24398 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nevereverland
posted Hide Post
Wait, what am I missing? Is Neil engaged to Amanda Awesome Palmer? Why am I always the last to know?

*Call me button eyes*

If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?

Posts: 62 | Location: Everywhere all at once | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nevereverland
posted Hide Post
Big Grin OMG! It's true my two favorite famous folks are getting hitched! I seriously am misty eyed right now! This might be the coolest thing ever. *confetti*

*Call me button eyes*

If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?

Posts: 62 | Location: Everywhere all at once | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post