Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    I made this after watching Neil's Doctor Who episode
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I made this after watching Neil's Doctor Who episode
 Login/Join

posted
Loved the episode and after all the times it's been said that a Sandman movie/TV show was going to be made I thought that these two would be perfect for it. I did this during a quick break at work.

http://i26.photobucket.com/alb...tsaber/DWAPasSMD.jpg

I call it "One Can Dream"

If this is in the wrong place please move it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
hahaha! very cute.

this isn't a bad place for it, but you might get more hits if you go to this thread, tell them I sent you and re-post it there.

we don't usually encourage re-posting but in this instance I think it would be a good idea Smile

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
It's lovely!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought this was a unique episode of Doctor Who and one of the most original -- which is saying a lot for Doctor Who.

Love the graphic. Did you do that with Photoshop?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I write a humor blog called "With Both Hands and a Flashlight." Please check my member page or PM me if you are interested.

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironlightsaber:
Loved the episode and after all the times it's been said that a Sandman movie/TV show was going to be made I thought that these two would be perfect for it. I did this during a quick break at work.

http://i26.photobucket.com/alb...tsaber/DWAPasSMD.jpg

I call it "One Can Dream"

If this is in the wrong place please move it.

You should show Mr Neil - he'd love it! Put it on Twitter? Or email?! (although he just said on Twitter that he wants to retire from emails, so I expect his inbox has exploded!)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post