Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    A Guardian sub-editor is Neil fan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Guardian sub-editor is Neil fan
 Login/Join

posted
In yesterday's Review section, a piece about artist Lucian Freud's reading habits was headed "Lucian's Library" Big Grin

Posts: 120 | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eardstapa:
In yesterday's Review section, a piece about artist Lucian Freud's reading habits was headed "Lucian's Library" Big Grin

What do you exactly wanna discuss about? I am not getting it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

Posts: 1 | Location: 318 Hoboken Rd, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 | Registered: April 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Even I get the reference and I have yet to read all of that collection.

Seems to me that you just saw an opportunity to spam our board with a link to a random business.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25173 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was worth to go through all of them and was so excited for the same. Thanks. Keep it up.

Posts: 1 | Registered: February 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post