Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Stuff and Things.  Hop To Forums  Thoughts About Neil    HELP! Neil's Wiki Bibliography
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP! Neil's Wiki Bibliography
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone on here Wikipedia savvy? I'm sure not, I can edit text, but I know nothing off tables and formatting and all that. This is a massive undertaking but I think that Neil's Bibliography on wikipedia needs a huge cleanup! Look at that mess, first of all, it should all be in tables, no? And why are childeren's novels separated from the rest, I can understand keeping the childerens picture books separate but Coraline? The Graveyard Book? Odd and the Frost Giants? Why is M is for Magic in with those, and not with Short stories? And while I'm on that matter, why are short story collections in the same sub-category as misc. stories? Then under Audio it has a mishmash of audio books, audio dramas, the "Where's Neil" tribute CD, songwriting credits and The 8in8 EP. Those aren't all the offences, but a good show of what a disaster this article is. I can't fix this alone, anyone want to help?

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Hi Matty! Welcome to the board!

A previous mod created the Neil Gaiman Visual Bibliography. Perhaps that might be a good source for you to use.

Posts: 37697 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
And I always forget about the Neil Gaiman wiki. You might just want to add a link directly to that?

Posts: 37697 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post