New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norse Nythology
 Login/Join

Picture of skybluemonk
posted
Deserving of its own topic area even though can't see any posts yet.
Convinced it's deserving of an illustrated edition particularly because Neil would know exactly who should do the honours.
Neil obviously loves the Nine Realms. Has had a sideways joust with American Gods. We make stories still but do we make Myth. Neil perhaps has with Sandman. Finished Norse Mythology wanting more. How about stories of "The Lost Gods of Asgard" when there's time after those important "All Father" tasks Mr Gaiman.

Posts: 1 | Registered: February 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
I wasn't entirely thrilled with Norse Mythology. The last retellings in the book were the best but as I've said elsewhere, they lacked the Gaiman magic. It sounds like there is going to be a fairly large Neverwhere sequel coming our way, though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We recently talked to Neil for our radio program—he did some awesome readings from Norse Mythology.

https://medium.com/to-the-best...9c985d456#.bkrptnf1m

Mark Riechers
Digital Producer, To the Best of Our Knowledge
Wisconsin Public Radio

signal/office: 608-262-5263
twitter: @TTBOOK
web: ttbook.org

Posts: 1 | Location: madison, WI | Registered: February 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can I learn the Lexile level for Norse Mythology? I've googled it and can't find the answer. I need this for school. Please advise. Thank you.

jmilliron

Posts: 1 | Location: Istanbul | Registered: February 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post