Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  New Projects  Hop To Forums  New and Upcoming Books    New Neverwhere story now released!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Neverwhere story now released!
 Login/Join

posted
update - Story is now available for purchase. It is contained in the Rogues anthology.

Did Neil just mention that he's working on the a new Neverwhere story in his blog? Check it out!

"And I should stop writing this blog and go and write about weird stuff happening underneath London instead."

Second to last paragraph on Jan 30, 2013

This message has been edited. Last edited by: woody1,

Posts: 7 | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Yes, he is writing another Neverwhere story, soon. He said so in his talk in London on Monday.

Good news eh?

Although I wish he'd write another spin off type thing from American Gods (Anansi Boy style - well not quite, but just something about some of the other gods in it and their families - I'd love that)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2660 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a follow-up, the story is completed and will be published in George R.R. Martin's ROGUES anthology. The story is "How the Marquis Got His Coat Back."

George R.R. Martink website link

posted Hide Post
thats awesome!! great news..cant wait.. Smile

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's now on Amazon preorder for release on June 17.

amazon link

posted Hide Post
New Neverwhere story is now available. It's short, but sweet. Lots of new characters. Hope Neil returns to London Below soon.

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Well, that was with the wait. Retuning to London Below felt very familiar, like slipping into a warm, comfortable old..coat.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20557 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post