Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  The Graveyard Book    Miss Lupescu's First Name, anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miss Lupescu's First Name, anyone?
 Login/Join

posted
I can't seem to find out what Miss Lupescu's first name is. I'm almost positive Silas muttered it at least once but I'm totally baffled and I need it for fanfiction purposes. Help would be totally freakin' appreciated.

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just finished the book today and so Ive read it pretty recently (hehe) and I dont believe they mentioned her first name at all.

Posts: 8 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Joro
posted Hide Post
Magda? I am unsure, but if that's not her name, I don't know what it is then.

-----------------------------
An aspiring writer with a love for fantasy.

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dr Rockstar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joro:
Magda? I am unsure, but if that's not her name, I don't know what it is then.

Maybe Mr Gaiman referenced her or meant to do that. She did come from Romania, what with its wolves and vampires and whatnot, and "Lupescu" is a Romanian surname that means "wolf", plus Miss Lupescu talks in a Romanian accent, so it's plausible.

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post