Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  The Graveyard Book    Layout of the Graveyard for a project
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Layout of the Graveyard for a project
 Login/Join

posted
I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what the layout was like and what items needed to be in the graveyard. My class for a final project is drawing their own graveyards, and they are supposed to use the book to design it I know there's the Egyptian walk, though i'm not sure what it looks like, the chapel, the amphitheater, the ghoul gate and the potters field but I'm not sure how to place these. I want my students to research it but I don't want them to all give me the same layout, I know it was inspired by the High Gate Cemetery but I don't want them to carbon copy anything. Does anyone have ideas or have they drawn anything that I could show them and not claim as mine or anything like that. Thanks for any help you send my way.

Marc

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post