Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  The Graveyard Book    What is your school doing with the novel, The Graveyard Book?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your school doing with the novel, The Graveyard Book?
 Login/Join

posted
I am teaching the novel for the first time this year. I fell in love with it last year and have been waiting for the right moment to bring it into the classroom. We began by visiting a very old graveyard and imagining the stories of those who were buried there. Anyway, we are loving it. If you want a pic of my students at the graveyard, Neil, let me know!

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jonzr
posted Hide Post
This sounds cool.... Just posted on this board regarding a stage (chamber theatre) adaptation idea for my MFA thesis. Sadly, the film is in preproduction... but I still think this would be a great theatre piece for young audiences.

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to have a look on your student's pic..So if possible please share the pics..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

Posts: 1 | Location: 3566 Fuller Bluff Dr Spring, TX 77386 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DiD: This may be the first spam I've read that talks about market control of cotton prices. Seriously, it was kind of epic.

Posts: 3 | Location: sd | Registered: July 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
Is child labor used? I can't wear any fashion unless it's made with at least 75% illiterate child labor.

Posts: 257 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HR job spam. No, really. - Ed. by DiD...

Posts: 6 | Registered: December 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post