New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stage Adaptation
 Login/Join

Picture of Jonzr
posted
I know, I know... The Graveyard Book is currently in development. I further understand Mr. Gaiman was not pleased with the first draft of the screenplay, feeling it was "too faithful" to the book.

I have had an idea percolating for a couple of years: that "TGB" is ripe for adapting as Chamber Theatre. It offers countless opportunities for imaginative staging, narration and acting. The stage is a perfect world for this book to exist in, as its images and set pieces are conjured in a readers' mind.

I hope to pursue this... for educational purposes only, of course. Any thoughts?

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's a different kind of compilation, just of track of conventional literature. So it creates a lot attraction..

Posts: 1 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that this information is the best.

Posts: 13 | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jonzr
posted Hide Post
FREE CREDIT REPORT????
What the heck is going on....?

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
My suspicition is spam bot, but just in case Igate is a real person, I've removed the sig line which is pure spam and am willing to give just one more chance.

Igaete, consider this a first and final warning, if the sig line or any other spam appears, you will no longer be welcome on the board.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20557 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post