Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  The Graveyard Book    Is anybody going to a Graveyard Book Party?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anybody going to a Graveyard Book Party?
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted
They're all over the US and I'd love to see pictures.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of marmota-b
posted Hide Post
I wish I were... but I'm not all over the US. Not even only in one place of it.

----------------------------------
There is Robinson, alone on a deserted island; but they will marry.

Posts: 180 | Location: alternating between Bohemia and Moravia | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
There is a nice thread over in the World's End entitled, "HalloWEVA Anyone", that has several good shots of signings.
Walker took my photo but I must have been moving very fast, because we look really fuzzy!

Then again, Saint Nightwalker may have been the one moving so quickly. The line was pretty action packed at the House On The Rock.
(Everyone who bought the weekend package got a paperback version of the book!)
My first signing.
Luckily, Theater Geek and Matt Cable brought glutton free WONDER cookies and homemade jerky which saved not only the line mates, but also Mr. Neil and Ms, Lorraine as well!

Good times!!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post