Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  The Graveyard Book    The Graveyard Book Animation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Graveyard Book Animation
 Login/Join

posted
Hello
My name is Andrew and I am student currently studying arts and graphics. I am a hard-working and creative character looking to develop my experience in design and producing advertising to help widen my skill set. As part of a project for college I have created a set off illustrations connected to the book. which inspired me to turn the illustrations into a short animation. This link is a link to youtube where you'll find the final cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS0qckWZ4tA

If there's anything I could design to for you I'd be more than happy to do so.

I also work freelance under the name Gingerbread Graphics. If you would like to have a browse through some of my work, then take a look at my website www.gingerbreadgraphics.com.

I have approached companies and individuals direct and secured work initially for free to build my portfolio but am now in a position that due to recommendations I can now charge small fees for my designs. I have also secured work for the entertainer James Corden, which has boosted my website views and Facebook likes.

Basically design, photography or anything else you can think of I can do just give me a shout. I'm trying really hard to get myself 'out there' and I've got some fantastic, creative and original ideas just
ready to go!

Would be great to hear from you.

Andy

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post