Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Graveyard and Wolves
 Login/Join

posted
Don't know if this is the right protocol <snip> nope, as can be found in our faq here you cannot post ebay promotions.

quote:
No spam is allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:

*Ebay promotions. We do not allow any ebay promotions either from newcomers or old timers, even if the item is a super-rare Neil item. On the rare occasion, an ebay link will be allowed, usually if the proceeds are all for charity, but the link must be approved by the mods first.

PS Love the Graveyard Book and particularly like comparing Dave's art versus Chris Riddell's. Are the two versions available worldwide or just in the UK?

anyone who knows the answer to this can feel free to answer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Smaug,

Posts: 1 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: December 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of marmota-b
posted Hide Post
I bought the UK edition with Chris Riddell's illustrations in Prague back in April.
My friend, who studies in Prague, told me they do not have it in the store we bought it in anymore, but sure, it is, or at least was, available elsewhere than in the UK.

----------------------------------
There is Robinson, alone on a deserted island; but they will marry.

Posts: 180 | Location: alternating between Bohemia and Moravia | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post