Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  Other Writers    Warren Ellis - FreakAngels and other stuff (spoilers may appear)
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren Ellis - FreakAngels and other stuff (spoilers may appear)
 Login/Join

is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
Is it finished?

Can I read it now, please?

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Murphy:
Is it finished?

Can I read it now, please?

it is, and you'd damn well better.

in fact if you haven't already you'd better read it NOW, you're gonna have no time in a couple of months!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
PS - I got crooked little vein for christmas - whoot!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:

I am very curious as to what you think of it.

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lan Martak:
quote:

I'll let you know when i get around to reading it, its in a very large pile of 'to read' books Smile

~

CHIKKINZ?

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Well, 3 years after starting this thread I have finally got around to finishing off transmetrapolitan (did I mention that very long reading list I have).

I think it finished every bit as good as it started. Long Live Uncle Warren.

~

CHIKKINZ?

Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, 3 years after starting this thread I have finally got around to finishing off transmetrapolitan (did I mention that very long reading list I have).

I think it finished every bit as good as it started. Long Live Uncle Warren.

LOVED Transmet, what a ride. Smile

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
My brother likes buying my Ellis stuff for Christmas, this is a Good Thing. I got CLV last year and RED this year, I still need to get RED on dvd though.

~

CHIKKINZ?

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lan Martak:
quote:

I'll let you know when i get around to reading it, its in a very large pile of 'to read' books Smile

I enjoyed it, it wasn't as shocking as he seemed to think it was - if that makes sence.

~

CHIKKINZ?