Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  Other Writers    Questionable Content Questions
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questionable Content Questions
 Login/Join

has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
Jeph is in soooooo much trouble when he gets back.

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always wears a tie - just not around his neck
Picture of Graffalke the Chrono-Illogical Alchemist
posted Hide Post
Yes, he did leave us with a cliffhanger:

Will she punch him? (violence always fun)

Cave in? (I think bad idea)

or just leave? (most bleh)

checking in on a break from my web comic reading addiction, just finished catching up on Megatokyo, now on to search for another fix

Head of internal security of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,  
Catnip Master in the order of the Pineapple.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Lost in Time.........and Space | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
I think she should stay and watch a movie. *nod*

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok I can handle that Big Grin

Posts: 4068 | Location: Lost in Time.........and Space | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
comic sex!

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
ooooooh....*resists new avatar*

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
omg! They have a Spoon poster! That's the first time there's ever been a band I have stuff by!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
i want a worry hat!

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I have a worry list? you put stuff on the list so you don't have to worry about it all the time because you won't forget!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
but do you say "worry list, engage!"? DO YOU??

and i bet it doesn't have earflaps

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
There is something wrong with this strip.

Why are all the boys in panel 3 looking so unhappy? Big Grin

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
Hmm ...

... You have a point there Babylon. Big Grin

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
what does "qwerty" mean? it's driving me crazy!

~ fLame Woosh ~

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
You mean besides the top row of keyboard keys? As in, a qwerty keyboard?

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
that I get. but what does it mean in anthropomorphic robot slang?

~ fLame Woosh ~

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
I think the joke is to leave it up to your imagination. Big Grin

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
I know. *sigh* I'm just not good with that kind of joke. I need to know! aaah!

*tears hair out in frustration*

~ fLame Woosh ~

posted Hide Post
I am a man so I have no idea of the possible trauma of a first period but I really feel sorry for Hanners with the realisation of another needle in her OCD voodoo doll.

was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Ah, man... maybe if I wasn't such a pansy.

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
still want that after this morning's strip? Razz