was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Just stumbled across this one: Sarah and the Seed

ETA: Fixed the link!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: smalltown,

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:
Just stumbled across this one: Sarah and the Seed

Is that link right? I get an error page.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I missed this thread. Very creepy story! (haven't read the others yet)

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I fixed the link Maeve! You should be able to read it now. Smile

----------------

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
For an online horror manga collection (that doesn't include Junji Ito's Uzumaki or the darkly hilarious Gyo, unfortunately), go here.

Here's Gyo. And Volume 2.

Here's Uzumaki.

For a creepy you-don't-need-the-translation comic, go here.

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Goofy Beast
Picture of Thirith & His Enormous Tibia
posted Hide Post
God, Uzumaki freaked me out, especially during its first half or two thirds. Towards the end it gets too weird for me to relate, so it becomes less scary, but the sheer inventiveness is still pretty cool.

Posts: 10887 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: September 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I forgot about this one! Wormworld Saga

It's beautifully illustrated, with each chapter drawn as a single progressive image that you have to scroll through.

----------------