Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  Other Writers    2005 Have Read Lists
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 Have Read Lists
 Login/Join

really is wicked
Picture of St.Barbarella
posted Hide Post
I'm still keeping track of everything I'm reading this year...I'm up to 28 books so far. I'm very pleased with myself!

-----------------------------

St.Barbarella:
Sexy Tart.
Buys Ale, Reads Books, And Really Enjoys Leaving Lovers Aching - JP

yes, University is all about incontinence - Mythos

You are a Tradesman. Long before labor unions, your guilds were powerful enough to make a free-market capitalist run away screaming. Who controls the British Crown? Who keeps the metric system down? You do, you do.

Posts: 11561 | Location: ooop norrff | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by St.ßøudïcca:
I'm still keeping track of everything I'm reading this year...I'm up to 28 books so far. I'm very pleased with myself!

Yay St. B! I've been keeping track of what I read for six years now. I wish I had started when I was in college, but it's better late than never.

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Elah Adonijai
Picture of The Scoundrel
posted Hide Post
I love keeping track of what I've read. I just wish I had time to read more!

Posts: 2179 | Location: Hiding in the secret compartments of Whittier, CA | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Metall-x
posted Hide Post
2005:

Ivanhoe, Portrait of Dorian Gray, Mutiny on the Bounty, Men Against the Sea, Pitcairn's Island, Land that Time Fogot, Harry Potter 4,5,6, Great Gatsby, Monastery, Horse and his Boy(Narnia). Can't recall the others.

2006:
Torah, Davinci Code, Gettysburg, Three Musketeers

"My life has been extraordinary, blessed and cursed and won."--muzzle-smashing pumpkins

"Some wills are too strong to die. And there are powers to formidable to be contained." -Metall-x

"How are you doing all this?""I never saved any for the trip back" (Gattaca)

Posts: 1048 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: October 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post