Nanowrimo
 Login/Join

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob!:
I am somehow behind a day Frown

Me too! We'll get caught up, don't worry! (Maybe not tonight, but eventually...)

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*cheers, sets out tea and brownies*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only sounds like Keith Flint
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jocelyn:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob!:
I am somehow behind a day Frown

Me too! We'll get caught up, don't worry! (Maybe not tonight, but eventually...)

Almost caught up! Only a thousand more words to go to reach tonights goal.

Posts: 2193 | Location: LA... sort of. | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Haha yay, Silly Punk!
*high fives*

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Mr.Push
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear you don't have the time hal. its difficult. i always find something needs juggled to be able to make the commitment.

good to see people making progress though. dont worry about falling behind some during the week. the weekend, if you have it free, is a good time to make it up.

even falling a few days behind isn't a problem. i've seen people pull it off in the last few days, pulling off 10,000 in a couple of days to bring it back and finish it off.

the 1st got me off to a good start. which is what has kept me going since. each day probably been a little below word count. but always ending it about 200 words into next days target.

today is a landmark, 1st week almost over, target is over 10,000 words. great if you got there already. its certainly where i hope to be by end of the day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Keep Things Strange

Posts: 1769 | Location: WGB GLASGOW CHAPTER | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is a loose cannon
Picture of Ramblin' Phoenix
posted Hide Post
*swings in to grab a brownie*
You know what's awesome? Yakuza video game death tournaments. I think my whole novel just changed genres.

The Way of the Buffalo A podcast of fiction, stuff, and nonsense.

Posts: 3120 | Location: North Tonawanda, NY | Registered: December 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
Hahaha!
Phoenix, I just found a collection of Sumerian proverbs and am desperately trying to figure out how to work "the gecko wears a tiara" into my story. Big Grin
*plans to relocate story to Ur*

Thank you Maeve!
*noms brownie*

__

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is a loose cannon
Picture of Ramblin' Phoenix
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ur story, makin' up werds!

The Way of the Buffalo A podcast of fiction, stuff, and nonsense.

Posts: 3120 | Location: North Tonawanda, NY | Registered: December 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
*facepalm*

__

Calumny and dragones be there here
Picture of Fiori
posted Hide Post
I didn't want to put vampires in my novel. I really had intended for it to go a completely different way, and was cool with just zombies. Good thing I like where it seems to be going!

I guess I'll save my other idea for a short story or something.

and when I said "hammer" I meant my..." - Captain Hammer

"The orange of your mind tastes like sunshine" - Furious

Posts: 507 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
Definitely don't lose the idea Smile
And I love it when stories start developing ideas of their own. Big Grin

Hm...I don't know if other people are comfortable with this, but I'd love to read exerpts of what you are all writing right now. Any bits and pieces you particularly like / can stand the idea of sharing. What do you think?

__

Picture of saharial
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by His Nodle Girl:

Saharial, what's your story about?

its an urban fantasy about a bookshop, and american hiding in a small village and amy who is lost somehere she shouldn't be.

------------------------------------------
A giant frog chased me and it had teef!

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2139436 - for all the books i've read and am reading/reviewing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saharial/ - for my photography ^^

Posts: 466 | Location: Duma Key | Registered: May 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post
Friday night is catch up night, woo hoo! wordcount here I come!

Posts: 2193 | Location: LA... sort of. | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by His Nodle Girl:
Hahaha!
Phoenix, I just found a collection of Sumerian proverbs and am desperately trying to figure out how to work "the gecko wears a tiara" into my story. Big Grin
*plans to relocate story to Ur*

Thank you Maeve!
*noms brownie*

I totally wanna read a story about a tiara-wearing gecko.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post

is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
man i was so glad i got so ahead during the week, i only managed 500 words yesterday was so brain dead.

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wigber
Picture of Mr.Push
posted Hide Post
sitting in the glasgow tramway. 7 of us have been here for a few hours now. it was chaotic, so many families and kids, so lots of noise. its calmed down now, which makes life easier.

word count now over 12k. weekend sessions are good for us. its the opportunity to build up a cushion for the week ahead.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Keep Things Strange

Posts: 1769 | Location: WGB GLASGOW CHAPTER | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
Just to share Mr. Push's advice to me:

"Maybe you should stop typing with your ass!"

Mr. Push is a mean meanie.

__

Wigber
Picture of Mr.Push
posted Hide Post
listen up people, typing with your fingers is better for your word count! experts say so!

is not meanie!
at least not in this example!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Keep Things Strange

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*offers hand massages to all those hands tired and cramped from typing*