Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  Other Writers    I am attempting an entirely different concept in my story. Let me know your thoughts.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am attempting an entirely different concept in my story. Let me know your thoughts.
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

This is some part of my story and consider this as a draft.

Ram obsessive love towards Radha was turned down by her. Radha loves an old man named Arun. Ram tries to communicate with Arun. He even introduces himself as Arun, so that he will talk to him. Arun is a philosopher. He said he got high philosophical thoughts after his heart attack. Ram asked how?
He said I don't know. Rams was just lost in thought of his grandfather leaving earth because of the heart attack. Arun then interrupted his thought asked what were you thinking my son. He said I don't know, but Ram was thinking how to imitate Arun's heart attack. Ram was stuck with words. Arun asked Do you love Radha? Ram said no, but Ram loved Radha. 
Arun said "Take care, my son" and it's time for me to get back to my work. Ram said ok. Ram imagined that his heart swinging back and forth- just to make him realize that he was also having heart attack like Arun and may be Radha will love him for that. But Ram was unsure. 

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post