Tools

more webcomics?
 Login/Join

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwight L. MacPherson:
I have a webcomic on Zuda Comics' website. We've billed it as sublime steampunk for the 22nd century. I'd love to hear your thoughts on our strip!

Read it here!

It's quite traditional, but very well done within the style of that tradition. I almost don't see it as a webcomic, more as a comic that happens to be on the web, if you see what I mean. I did really enjoy it, although I don't know if I'll come back to it, mainly because I haven't get caught up on the other webcomics I read!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dwight L. MacPherson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
It's quite traditional, but very well done within the style of that tradition. I almost don't see it as a webcomic, more as a comic that happens to be on the web, if you see what I mean. I did really enjoy it, although I don't know if I'll come back to it, mainly because I haven't get caught up on the other webcomics I read!

I totally understand. Still, I tried to grab readers attention on each page so they wanted to read the next.

I understand being swamped (seriously, I do), but I hope you'll check us out every Thursday; especially for tomorrow's grand and glorious launch! Smile

Posts: 76 | Location: Spindle Towne | Registered: July 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
not quite a comic, but I likes it

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Yet another one!

(I read 47 now! HOLY FUCK)

the Wicked Little Critta
Picture of Mr. Chadtastic
posted Hide Post
I just started reading The Prisoner. I had almost forgotten AMC was running the new series these last few days.

-----------------------------
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Additional handling charges may be required.

Posts: 6928 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: November 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Amazing Superpowers. Be sure to read the hidden text.

----
My baby is cuter than your baby!

Posts: 12870 | Registered: February 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Axe Cop. Written by a 5-year-old, illustrated by his 29-year-old brother. It's awesome.

----

Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
That is amazing.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In control
Picture of Caspian
posted Hide Post
That is one of the best webcomics I've ever read.

----------------
Never stare into a car's headlights and freeze, because you'll either be run over or shot.

Posts: 1766 | Location: Everywhere you wanna be. Like Visa. Or is that American Express? | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Anders Loves Maria ended today - I linked to the beginning to avoid spoilers. The art changes so much, though!

You all should read it, it's a thing of beauty.

Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
Comixed

----

knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Apologies if it's already in the thread and I just missed it, but for a long time now I've been a fan of Goblins: Life Through Their Eyes.

It starts out very jokey and poking fun at D&D, but very quickly takes a turn more towards being rather like Order of the Stick, and examines some of the same concepts and assumptions that OotS does.

Very nice writing, (although the dialog isn't always great or very subtle) extremely good and detailed art by the time you start getting to comics written with the last few years, the only real drawback is the slow updating pace. (It's a once a week comic, on Mondays, although it's almost always a day or two late).

Hope you guys enjoy it. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: The Wanderer,

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lexis Nexus
Picture of St.CountZero
posted Hide Post
Dude, where've you been? Good to see you.

and yes, I've been reading Goblins too, it's pretty good.

----------------------------
Adept of the Burning Chrome

Posts: 16373 | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Count St.Pierre:
Dude, where've you been? Good to see you.

and yes, I've been reading Goblins too, it's pretty good.

I've been up, down, and all around. On a sort of voluntary exile from most of my online life.

Good to see you too, man, and it's good to be back. Smile

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did something right
Picture of Big Flinchy!
posted Hide Post
New Perry Bible Fellowship

----

Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
Eek holy crap!

Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
Recently discovered Buttersafe, but I've already gone through the whole archive. Some of the gags fall flat, but overall quality is pretty good, and when at it's best it's equal to xkcd.

Scenes from a Multiverse just started in July, pretty good so far.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firekeeper's Sister
Picture of VegaRiad
posted Hide Post
Currently enjoying:

Blip

Hannah Is Not A Boy's Name

Templar, Arizona

Darwin Carmichael Is Going To Hell.

-Natalie
----*-*-*-*----
I have heard the Languages of Apocalypse,
and now I shall embrace the silence.

Posts: 2775 | Location: The bottom of a small bowl of imaginary winged serpents | Registered: March 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
Going through the Sinfest archives.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thecheckeredman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrödinger's Cat:
Can`t see the appeal of Dinosaur comics. After all, where`s the artistry in `cut-and-paste`?

You could say the same thing about music remixing...but sometimes the results are worth paying attention to. Same w/ Dinosaur Comics. It might not be your thing, but that's okay.

Please check out my comic strip TALES OF A CHECKERED MAN at www.thecheckeredman.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: September 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post