Fforde Fiesta
 Login/Join

is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted
linky

i *so* want to go...

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Oh, god, yes!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assistant *fwap*er
Picture of Giabow
posted Hide Post
Frown Me too!

The only really sane person in there is Igor, and possibly the turnip. And I'm not so sure about the turnip.
~~ Terry Pratchett

Posts: 25462 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its the first weekend in may. i *may* actually go.

-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I'm sharing a frowny face with Giabow - I read his books because of board recommendations and I enjoyed them.

plus, it's really funny to call it a Fforde Fiesta Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
Now I wanna go too !!!! Big Grin
And I *may* as well !

*bounces out of thread*

Posts: 969 | Location: frog eaters' land | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dude! if you do that would be awesome! Big Grin i'd totally go if you decide to!

Assistant *fwap*er
Picture of Giabow
posted Hide Post
If you go, you totally have to take pictures and pick up swag for the rest of us!!

The only really sane person in there is Igor, and possibly the turnip. And I'm not so sure about the turnip.
~~ Terry Pratchett

Posts: 25462 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure we'll go... Smile

(I mean, there's a treasure hunt and a fancy dress parade... wouldn't miss that for the world !)

*bounces out of thread*

Posts: 969 | Location: frog eaters' land | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm the full moon on your quiet night.
Picture of Silverfoot
posted Hide Post
Frown

i want to get my picture taken with LOLA VAVOOM!

we demand pics from attendees. Big Grin

"She's too clever by half," said Dr Fruitbowl. "Lets remove half her brain then" replied Igor, feeling rather pleased with himself. "Ah, but what if we take out the wrong half, and she finds out, kicks the schmutz out of us and puts the two halves back together and then REALLY kicks the schmutz out of us?" countered the Dr, "It would be safer to move the whole operation to Costa Rica, get on the net and find a cheap flight"

Posts: 4742 | Location: AuthentCity, DamnNation | Registered: May 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
okay. if you are in, i am in. i will research accomadation and the like!

Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
Woot !!! Big Grin

*bounces everywhere through thread*

*bounces out of thread*

posted Hide Post
I found a Bed and Breakfast that would be £55 each for the two nights. Its also £20 return from London to get there.

There's a place called the Wiltshire School for Girls that I have to phone for a price. I want to stay there just for the name Big Grin

Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
Neat !! Smile

... did you buy your ticket to the Ffiesta already ?

*tries to imagine the Wiltshire School for Girls*

Edit : the travelodge website gives double and family rooms at £29 per night, on their saver rate (that is, if we book like, now). Their flexible rate is £50. Must check out how far it is from the DeVere...

*bounces out of thread*

posted Hide Post
no not yet! have you?!

Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
No. Wanted to do that yesterday evening, couldn't find time. Maybe tonight. Smile

ETA : DONE !! Cool
*bounces around*

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Seccotine,

*bounces out of thread*

posted Hide Post
i will hopefully get it shortly *bit slow on the paypal setting up*

posted Hide Post
*is ticketed*

Assistant *fwap*er
Picture of Giabow
posted Hide Post
Yay!

*waits for pics*

~~ Terry Pratchett

Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
are we entering the costume contest ?

(say we are, say we are, say we are... Big Grin)

*bounces out of thread*