Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  Other Writers    (HUGE-ASS SPOILERS WARNING) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Discussion thread
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(HUGE-ASS SPOILERS WARNING) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Discussion thread
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
He may well consider the Weaselys too far beneath his notice.

But, more likely, things are looking more grim by the minute for the Weasely family.

see Dom's musings on toy collecting at www.alleyviper.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Elah Adonijai
Picture of The Scoundrel
posted Hide Post
Random Harry Potter thought:

You know how every HP book starts off at the Dursleys? I was wondering, what if the last book started off at the Dursleys and they'd all been killed by the time Harry gets back from Hogwarts. Maybe too dark, but that would be a helluva way to start the last book, and it'd also make us all feel a little (okay, *very* little) bad for hating them so much.

Posts: 2179 | Location: Hiding in the secret compartments of Whittier, CA | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hi everybody!
Picture of Aliens from Zyphorn
posted Hide Post
I think that at the start of the next book, Harry will actually go to Bill's wedding before going to the Dursleys. Then, after the wedding is over, he will go to the Dursleys for only enough time to pack a few things before he goes to Godrics Hollow.

Posts: 848 | Location: A Zyphorn Mother Ship Above Earth | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well harry willlreturn to hogwarts because the ravenclaw horcruxes is hiden there and he would need to talk to the grey lady who is the ravenclaw ghost.

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's like an Oreo cookie, only not
Picture of Chiaroscuro
posted Hide Post
What in the WORLD are you talking about? Grey Lady?

------------------------------
Boil up some Mt. Dew, it's gunna be a long night.
DeviantArt
Blog

Posts: 776 | Location: The black hole known as Michigan | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
will not Ling Ling you, not ever
posted Hide Post
erm, only reason I know this is I wikipedia'ed it, but apprently the Grey Lady is a common myth over there across the pond and that's what the fans (I think?) named the Ravenclaw house ghost.

That's about all I know.

Posts: 3803 | Location: Basking in the desert sun at the cliff's edge | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hi everybody!
Picture of Aliens from Zyphorn
posted Hide Post
Actually, that is the name of the Ravenclaw ghost. You can find that somewhere in one of the books I think.

Posts: 848 | Location: A Zyphorn Mother Ship Above Earth | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
*Just* finished re-reading this book. It is one of my favorites, definitely, right after Prisoner from Azkaban. I love how in this Harry has matured a bit and has more of a sense of humor. The ending still destroys me every time, more so upon re-reads knowing what Snape was enduring and how it would all make him appear. Now onto Hallows!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post