Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  Other Writers    Writers and their cats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Writers and their cats
 Login/Join

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted
http://writersandkitties.tumblr.com/

Sadly, this picture blog lacks Neil Gaiman!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
But has lots of others! You could probably have just a page for Papa and his cats, though.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
That's true!
My favourite is the one of Edward Gorey, asleep with all his cats on page two.
Haruki Murakami on page five is cool, too. He looks so baffled, like they planted that cat on him.

Which ones do you like?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: His Noodle Girl,

__

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Huxley's kitty looks like it is proof-reading his page! Smile

My favourite is Raymond Chandler's kitty on page 3. It looks like the night has grown eyes & a tail!

Yet there's Chandler, looking fondly at it & with a pipe in his mouth. Big Grin

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
I love the one of William Carlos Williams (mostly because men in suits make me go "meow").

The one of Neil writing and his white cat should be in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
Chandler's indeed awesome. Atwood's kinda creepy and cool.

Dweller, who's Papa? Neil? Should I be afraid of asking why?

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
posted Hide Post
Papa Hemingway, I think!

Aldous Huxley had a scary face.

__

Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Yes, Hemingway. Sorry, didn't realize that writer nicknames didn't travel.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just read a great book!! It is called "Cricket for Dummies"! And the best part is, I bought a copy and mailed it to him and he autographed it for me! Here is the link I got it from!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dweller in Darkness,

Posts: 9 | Registered: March 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
dude. That must be the bestest book ever for you to pimp it out all over the forum!

There's a difference between recommending something and spamming and it seems to me that you've ventured into spamland, with a side trip to exclamation point lane.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I've just stolen that page and put it on twitter (tagging Michael Marshall Smith and Mr Neil just in case they haven't seen it - and actually see the tweet!)

MMS tweeted this a little while ago, beautiful pictures

http://www.retronaut.com/2013/...ingway-and-his-cats/

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post